Highly-skilled and innovative certified engineer with over 20 years of experience architecting, deploying and supporting enterprise class networks and cloud hosted network resources. An effective and persuasive communicator across all levels of an organization with the demonstrated ability to rapidly analyze, diagnose, and resolve issues. Proven track record in the development and implementation of sophisticated technology solutions. Delivers productivity improvements and increased profitability for employers, while maintaining superior customer service.
Areas of expertise
1Cloud Solution Certified (AWS)
2Advanced Active Directory Skills
3Network Infrastructure Guru
4Advanced CRM Knowledge
5Web Development & Management
6Skilled Curriculum Developer
7Large-Scale Project Management
8Advanced Technical Writer
9Staff Supervision & Training
10Effective IT Budget Management
11Microsoft Certified Tech Specialist
12Microsoft Windows Server 2012
13Citrix Certified Administrator
14Virtual Infrastructure Professional
15Cisco Certified CCNA
Enterprise Architecture and Implementation Services CROSSMATCH (Formerly DIGITALPERSONA), Redwood City, CAProvide hands on technical leadership to customers, partners, account managers and sales engineers for Windows & mobile platform strong multifactor biometric authentication solutions.
- Architect, deliver and administrate cloud hosted biometric solutions used to deliver pre-sales evaluations.
- Produce system architectural documentation and customer proposals by conferring with developers and leadership team while analyzing customer infrastructure, workflow and security requirements.
- Provide on-call support for EMEA & US based partners and resellers.
- Implement and manage a cloud-hosted CRM solution and customer facing product portal resulting in a 68% annual cost savings.
Technical Support Manager CROSSMATCH (Formerly DIGITALPERSONA), Redwood City, CAProvided superb technical and managerial leadership for an award-winning team of software support engineers, assisting with the analysis, prioritization and resolution of customer technical issues. Achieved a high level of client satisfaction that resulted in significantly increased sales and profits.
- Led the execution and delivery of technical support for advanced biometric security solutions and professional services while enforcing organizational policies.
- Managed all internal escalations as well as all critical external customer-facing issues.
- Oversaw internal bug escalation process facilitating customer issue resolution, product improvement and product objectives.
- Developed and delivered high-quality technical training for classroom, webinars, one-on-one sessions; created online material, user guides, manuals (hard-copy and online) brochures, videos and webcasts.
- Provided troubleshooting for Level 2 technical support issues with customers by phone and email, and tracked all issues to resolution via Salesforce CRM.
- Installed, configured, documented and maintained lab equipment, 3rd party SW, and network infrastructure for the support lab.
Principal Technical Support Engineer CROSSMATCH (Formally DIGITALPERSONA) (Continued)
- Annually triaged and resolved over 500 technical support escalations for post-sales customers as well as providing installation configuration and upgrade assistance.
- Developed the web delivered self-paced product training course as well as instructor-lead “Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Digital Persona Pro” course.
- Successfully developed and delivered OEM product courses to both Dell and HP personnel.
- Penned knowledgebase content for the OEM Personal Support Portal and developed self-service support portal content for consumer OEM users.
Technical Account Manager (Microsoft TV)MICROSOFT CORPORATION, Mountain View, CA
- Provided Windows OS and Cable TV network expertise and applied technology to improve existing products and systems.
- Developed customized solutions serving cable set top boxes (Cable TV customers) as well as delivered Level 2 technical support for enterprise platforms including those associated with Microsoft TV.
- Developed and delivered training to cable TV companies; such as, Comcast, Verizon and Cablevision Mexico while averaging an instructor score of 8.7 out of 9.
- Served as a Windows Server guru and point of escalation and resolution for the technical support team.
Senior System Engineer (Microsoft TV)MICROSOFT CORPORATION, Mountain View, CA
- Designed network and built and managed a data center including 150+ Windows servers in a large, 24-7 data center.
- Managed technical staff, as well as serving as team leader on major projects for all Windows 2000 related server issues.
- Designed and implemented award-winning “self-healing technology” on Windows servers that reduced Active Directory/system and build deployment time from 5 hours to 40 minutes.
- Managed a budget of $150K per year for technology needs and improvements; and cultivated excellent relationships with equipment and facilities vendors including Cisco, Compaq, and Dell.
Tier III LAN Support / Technical Project ManagerWELLS FARGO BANK, San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for Migration/Deployment Management. Managed large-scale migration/build-out of Los Angeles and Newport Beach offices, overseeing network/telco infrastructure for on-time, on-budget completion.
- Developed meticulous Windows 2000 Advanced Server/XP global migration strategy to ensure flawless implementation across 90+ client/server applications managing $150 billion in customer assets in the U.S. and Europe
- Provided Tier III Support services; advanced network/desktop support and troubleshooting for 200+ geographically dispersed LAN & VPN users in a complex, multi-domain Active Directory forest. Managed high-profile IT initiatives, SME & mentored IT staff.
Systems Engineer (Contract) HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS, Concord, CA
Windows NT Subject Matter Expert (Contract) TCT TECHNICAL TRAINING, Fremont, CA
Network Architecture 95%
Active Directory 90%
Cloud Architecture 95%
Staff Management \ Mentoring 90%
Curriculum Development 85%
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Virtualization Council Certified
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - Windows 2012
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Active Directory
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate - Windows 2008
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 8.1
- Amazon Certified Solution Associate